just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Graduation Day

Three days has passed when I was officially graduated from our university. Last Saturday, I felt wala na rin magiging excitement, kasi nga as my friends know parang formality na lang ang graduation ko na to. But still naging masaya pa rin with the usual feeling ng isang ga-graduate, medyo malungkot.

Anyway, hindi ko to sinulat para magdrama (kundi pampadami ng post sa blog.. huwahahahahah!), kundi magpasalamat. Salamat po sa lahat ng nagpunta at bumati sakin. Thank you for joining me in celebrating my graduation. I wouldn't name you guys 'coz you know who you are.

Thank you very much. I wouldn't reach my goals without you, guys!

Thank you!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter