just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Monday, May 28, 2007

Good Laptop

"Inaasar nila ko, ako lang daw hindi naka-Mac."

They all have Mac lappies. And, I have Neo. But I can't feel envious, is this normal?

I can't find any reason why I need a branded or an expensive laptop. What's important for me now is it is portable, it is fast, it supports photoshop, I can code and I can browse.

Don't worry, I will have my own Mac or even better sooner or later when I feel I need it.

Thanks to Neo, anyway. I have Eskwela. ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep you right. What matters most is a gadget's function. Hindi naman importante kung expensive or hindi eh.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jofell Gallardo said…

    You appreciate more what you put in the laptop rather than the laptop itself. You've got good talent stored in your laptop (Eskwela.com code) and you can't be any prouder with that.

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Keith Weds Cha said…

    sometimes gadgets are important too.. but then again it boils down to how if makes you efficient.. and besides, a mac is just a shiny pc wraped in a white well polished case ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter