just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bourne Ultimatum

After Ocean's Thirteen, Matt Damon is 'Bourne' again.

I love the movie except for this shaky camera. I dont like it at all.

Medyo nahilo ako sa simula. Actually, nakakasira yata sya ng mata. Ang likot ng camera. Kahit na ganun ang style ng Bourne ever since Identity and they found it cool, ako hindi ko sya maappreciate. 1.5 demerit for them. Well, possible na na-bore lang siguro ko sa first part kaya siguro yung moves ng camera ang mas napansin ko. Even though, I still suggest you guys to sit not too close to the big screen (I sat in seat F12). Just my two cents.

But overall, the movie was good. I love the action scenes and how Bourne saves lives. ;)

Rate: 8.5/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter