just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I miss you

While Aldous and I were having our coffee last night in Trinoma, I saw a familiar face walking just in front of us. It was Arianne, a good friend from my previous work. She's pretty (Oh yes dear.. you still look very lovely. I wonder why you're still single). She was supposed to meet her friend to watch a movie. Unfortunately, her friend hadn't arrived yet. (Teka, she or he ba?)

It was a perfect time for us to catch up again and do silly stuff. Picture taking ever! Crazy shots.. Hahaha! In fairness, nag-enjoy ako. :p Sometimes it just feels good to act like a child.

Aww.. I miss my friends. I miss doing crazy stuff and laughing out loud with them.

Anyway, hope to see you again, Arianne.. :p

And hope to see my other friends again too! I miss you guys. If you have time, just give me a ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter