just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Lost

I'm losing myself.

I don't know what I want.
I don't know what makes me happy now.
Oh, I even forgot when was the last time I laugh too much.
I don't know what I want to be next year.
Next next year.
Or year after next year.

I work hard.
So hard.
because...

Yes, I want to have a laptop.
I want a high-end cellphone.
I want a nice house somewhere in an exclusive village.
I want a cool car.
I want to go outside the country.
I want to travel around the world.
Of course.
It's everybody's dream.
Then what?

Why am I feeling lost?
What is something wrong?
Why am I....
Feeling not happy now?

It's like...
Something's missing...
What is missing?
What's missing.....

Oh. Yes.
I've got to run.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Alec Macatangay said…

    try getting a life other than work.. ;) work sucks.

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm losing myself...

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger sutekidg said…

    its good to go outside the country when you're with your loved ones.. else.. if it is work related and you are alone.. it sucks.. :( - yes, bitter I am..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter