just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Stealing some time out of my day to blog...

Been very very busy with the Eskwela Alpha v2.. Thank God I'm home. I've never got home since Thursday.. Good thing I can still get 6 to 7 hours of sleep.

It's 4:25 in the morning and I'm still up.. Maybe I'm just too excited with Eskwela Alpha v2. I'm hoping more users will join since it's open to other universities (and not only to UP Diliman students). But it is still by-invite-only.

All these stress, more-than-8-hours-work and pressure, it was nothing. Iba talaga kapag masaya ka sa ginagawa or sa work mo.

Given a situation: you have to work in a company with a salary of 40k, (same thing; stress, pressure, hard projects' included and sh*t) then napipilitan ka lang pumasok for some reasons, maybe because of your boring officemates or something. OVER you have to work in a company with a 20k salary na masaya ka.. PERIOD. What would you choose?

Hm.. mas mahirap humanap ng trabaho na mag-eenjoy ka compared sa mataas ang salary. Never look for a high-salary-job. `Coz for me, when you enjoy what you're doing HIGH salary follows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter