just me.. just elj...

just random thoughts...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This Year's Plans, Next Year's Predictions

This year:
  • My sister's going to get married this December and she'll move out of the house.
  • My father's retiring from his job by the end of the month.
  • My brother and his family will be moving out too as soon as he gets his own house.
Next year:
  • No more crying baby and makulit at home.
  • Tahimik na lalo ang bahay.
  • Tatay ko mas lalong mabo-bore.
  • No more electricity and water bills payers.
  • More responsibilities will be assigned to me.
But the problems is:
  • I still haven't got a good business or,
  • I haven't thought of any good way to earn additional income!
And so:
  • I have to do a weekend job or,
  • I have to work double-time.
  • No more trips.
  • No more luxuries.
  • No more DSL and telephone line (para bawas gastos).
  • I need to transfer my FF's membership to others.
  • I need to be much more kuripot.
Unless:
  • My sister gets her first baby soon, surely she'll go back to our house.
  • My sister gets pregnant this January, so by September a new baby invades our house. yay!
  • My brother gets his house and decides to put it out for lease.
  • My brother unluckily doesn't find a good house.
  • I get a bigger house for the whole family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free web site hit counter